How to add awesome free Lottie animations to your Bubble app
Lottie is one of the most common and best ways to add animations to web and mobile apps. It is easy to use, super-fast, free, and open-source. It’s great for loaders, landing pages, CTAs etc. Here is how to use it:
- Head over to lottiefiles.com, find free animations you like and click it.
- In the right panel, find ‘Use this animation in’ and select <HTML>.
- Set the height and width to 100%, uncheck ‘Controls’, and copy the generated code.
- Add an HTML element to your Bubble app and past the code.
- If you want to add a workflow, put the HTML element in the group and attach the workflow to ‘when group is clicked’
Need more info: Here is my editor setup and below is a short video tutorial incl. how to customize an animation:
That’s it. Keep it simple!