If you’d like to see how Henry is implemented in a Bubble app, you can get a preview here:
Bubble Editor - Henry-dev
Build stuff without code and launch a startup without a tech-cofounder! Bubble is a visual programing language. Instead of typing code, use a visual editor to build applications.
Here is a quick overview:
The app consists of three major sections:
- Group content: This is where where we put all the actions
- Group interaction has workflows like alerts and sharing etc.
- Group device has workflows related to device infos and offline variables etc.
- Group media has workflow related to audio, video, images etc.
- Group IAP has workflows related to in-app-purchases (coming soon)
- Group login is a demo landing and login page
- Group plugin elements contains the plugin elements related to the plugin actions. Here you also find to HTML elements with CSS code that govern
- HTML A: CSS code to blur the background of FloatingGroup Notification banner
- HTML B: CSS code to set the background color of the of the page body