Need a lightweight and minimalistic landing page for your mobile app or just want to test a new mobile app idea? The Minimalistic App Landing Template is the perfect template to bring your ideas to life and measure your traffic and user behavior.
→ Q&A in the Bubble forum: https://forum.bubble.io/t/new-template-minimalistic-app-landing-page/147034
- Customized in less than 10 minutes
- Great minimalistic design
- Preconfigured tracking of pageviews, clicks, etc.
- Metrics dashboard to measure your download funnel
- Automatic dark mode based on user's device settings
- Email waitlist signup
- Contact form
Setup Instructions (all done in the Bubble editor)
- Edit the app icon, title and tag line
- Remove the Darkmode and Metrics button from the Index page - these are for demo purposes only. You don't want your page visitors to see them.
- Replace the all 4 app screen shots with your own
- Go to Data → Option Sets → Screenhots 1-4 → Modify attributes → click on the image to upload yours → Save.
- We recommend Canva to create beautiful screenshots. The template is optimized for 200x355px screenshots. If you use a different aspect ratio, you need to change the size of the group 'Group Screenshot (200x355)' in the RepeatingGroup optScreenshots.
- You can also add screenshots or delete existing ones by adding or deleting options:
- Select the index and adjust the page title and image
- Go to Settings → SEO / Metatags and edit your information
The template consist of 3 main pages:
- index: This is the main page where you present your app
- Dashboard: this is where you see your user metrics (pageviews, clicks, etc.)
404 and reset_pw are additional system pages.
The app has the following data types. These are used for to calculate the user metrics shown in the dashboard page of the app:
- pageViews: A new entry is generated when a user loads the page
- uniqueVisitors: A new entry is generated when a new user loads the page for the first time
- clicksIos: A new entry is generated when a user clicks the 'Download on the App Store' button
- clicksAndroid: A new entry is generated when a user clicks the 'Get it on Google Play' button
- clicksPwa: A new entry is generated when a user clicks the 'Lanch as PWA' button
- waitlistEmailAddress: A new entry is generated when a user submits their email address after clicking on one of the download buttons
- User: This is a bubble default data type
- The app automatically detects if a user is viewing it in dark mode (i.e. the current settings on their device) and goes into dark mode automatically.
- The button 'View in dark mode' overwrites this setting for the current session using the custom states 'showInDarkMode' (Index) and 'blockThemeOverwrite' (Index)
Happy to answer your questions here: https://forum.bubble.io/t/new-template-new-mobile-app-starter-pack/87797